travelnews: Travel Roundtable Follow-up and Partner Reward Program Links

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 27 16:11:28 PDT 2022

Hello Travelers and Travel Delegates,

Thank you to those of you who participated in yesterday’s Concur/Travel Roundtable where we welcomed representative from our each of partner airlines! It was a fun and informational session! If you were not able to attend or would like to look again at the slide presentations each airline prepared, they are attached here. Below are also links to our five partner airline’s reward programs.

UO business travelers are encouraged to enroll in and include these reward programs in their Concur profile to take advantage of expanded seat maps, collect rewards for their travel,  and partake in other membership benefits.

I have also included information on our two partner rental car companies Enterprise/National and Hertz. Enrolling in these programs allows travelers to gain membership benefits, maintain a profile with the rental car company and makes the rental and billing process faster and easier.

  *   Alaska Airlines/Mileage Plan: Join Mileage Plan | Alaska Airlines - Alaska Airlines<https://www.alaskaair.com/account/join-mileage-plan?currentform=UCMPEnrollment&lid=nav:mileage-join&int=AS_NAV_MP_Join_-prodID:MPEnroll>
  *   American Airlines/ AAdvantage: AAdvantage − AAdvantage program − American Airlines<https://www.aa.com/i18n/aadvantage-program/aadvantage-program.jsp?anchorEvent=false&from=Nav>
  *   Delta Airlines/Sky Miles: Join SkyMiles® (delta.com)<https://www.delta.com/join-skymiles/>
  *   Southwest Airlines/Rapid Rewards: https://business.southwest.com/oregon
  *   United Airlines/Mileage Plus: Create an Account | United Airlines<https://www.united.com/en/us/account/enroll/profile>