travelnews: Register for Travel Policy/Concur overview class tomorrow

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 20 09:09:16 PST 2021

To UO Concur Delegates and Travel Administrators:
UO Travel Policy and Concur Overview      **  Thursday, January 21 *  8:30am – 3:00pm

This training will be offered by Teams remote access.  Please register on My Track:  https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2109<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2109__;!!C5qS4YX3!XSbei2xz8WAvOvHWtYI5QbATVTt_T0DS22Zy2cbK99FGC_wpJJCqoJOO8jgnqtY3Eb8$>
The Teams session link will be sent to registrants a few days prior to training.

This monthly training is for new Travel Delegates, Delegates wanting a refresher, or Delegates in the Processor scoring queue.  If you are or will be arranging travel and processing travel reimbursements for UO business travel, please attend this important training to learn UO Travel Policy, IRS Accountable Plan guidelines,  and for an overview of the Concur Travel and Expense system.

 Areas of focus include:

·           IRS Accountable Plan ** UO Travel Policy

·           UO Managed Travel Program

·           Best practices and tips for travel arrangers

·           Federal Grant funded travel

·           Employee, Guest, Student and Volunteer travel expense reimbursement

·           BAO and Travel website overview

·           Online travel resources

·           Concur for Travel Expense orientation

Monthly Concur Roundtable

The UO Travel Office hosts a monthly Concur Roundtable for Concur travel delegates and travelers on the last Wednesday of each month. It’s an opportunity to meet your peers and share best practices, stay informed about changes and updates, and provide feedback related to Concur and UO travel.