travelnews: Upcoming Travel Educational Opportunities

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Nov 21 17:27:05 PST 2014

Upcoming Travel Trainings and informational  opportunities:

*         Lunchtime Travel Talk  - Tuesday, December 16 from 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.

"The ABCs of Comparison Airfare Quotes" -

Do you know when a comparison airfare quote is required? The travel office will provide samples of airfare purchases from actual travel reimbursements.   Learn how to analyze if you need a quote and how to quickly produce a correct comparison. We will discuss working with your travel agent, various website ticket sellers and how to print the results and calculate the math.

Location: EMU Walnut Room. Seating is limited to 40.
Please register soon on Making Tracks:

http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=520

*         Travel Training

o   Travel Policy  -  Tuesday, Dec. 2 from 8:30 am - 12:30 p.m.

Travel policy review for new travel coordinators for preparing travel reimbursements. The Travel Policy class can also be attended as a refresher for experienced travel coordinators.

o   Travel Forms  -  Wednesday, Dec. 3 from 8:30a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Travel training for new travel coordinators for preparing travel reimbursements using the Duckweb travel reimbursement form.  Travel Policy class is a pre-requisite to the Travel Forms class.

Location:  BAO Conference Room, Oregon Hall 135.

Register on Making Tracks:

Policy: http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=160

Forms: http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/session_view.php?sess_id=2360

**   Seats are limited.  Travel Training is held every other month.  **

We looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming events!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon