travelnews: UO Travel Fair 2014 - ATTENDEE SURVEY

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Oct 28 10:25:01 PDT 2014

Thank you again to all who attended the 2014 UO Travel Fair!

On October 14 we hosted 50 travel providers who offer a variety of travel services to the University of Oregon for conferences, incoming guests, VIPs, and candidates, as well as travel providers in other parts of the state where we do business - Portland and surrounding area, Bend and the Oregon coast.

If you attended, please take this brief survey to let us know what you liked, what could be improved, or how this event might better serve your needs regarding travel related services.

https://oregon.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8ojfFpIRCFshDaB

Again, thank you for your attendance at our UO Travel Fair!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon