payroll: Defined Pay Period

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Dec 9 10:09:56 PST 2016

For the next few months we will direct employees to a website that will list hourly employee pay periods by department.  The website link will be noted in the Comments section of the paystub and in the Earnings Statement section of DuckWeb.  This means that, for now, there is no change to how departments define their pay period.  We will be working on a permanent solution and as soon as that has been solidified we will send more information out to campus.

Thank you very much for your patience as we find a solution that is compliant with the new law.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Shelby Cooper
Director, Payroll Services
University of Oregon
(541)346-3092