payroll: October HRIS Meeting Next Week

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Oct 2 15:06:29 PDT 2012

All,

The October HRIS Meeting has been rescheduled, and will take place on Thursday, October 11, 2012, from 9 - 10:30 AM in the Ben Linder Room of the EMU.  Cindi Peterson will be providing additional information on Open Enrollment, and Ben Kane will discuss student payroll issues.  The full agenda has not been finalized as yet, and we may not need to extend the meeting past 10 am.

With all the new employees and students on campus this week, I am hoping that next week will be better for everyone's schedule.

Judy

Judy Duff
Payroll Manager, Business Affairs
University of Oregon