payroll: Manual Check Notification Error

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Sep 27 16:24:31 PDT 2012

The Manual Check Notification that was sent to notify departments of manual checks that will be sent to the employees' mailing address was an error.  Please discard the delivery method, these checks will be available for pick up in the Payroll Office, in Oregon Hall, first floor on payday, Friday, September 29th.  We apologize for this error.

Please feel free to contact our office at 6-3151 if you have any questions.

Kenny Ly
Assistant Payroll Manager