di: MORE DI curriculum for sale

Tina Errthum tmerrthum at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 11:22:07 PDT 2021

Hello!

Round 2-- hopefully the final round for awhile! 🙂

I have some extra Direct Instruction material. All items and kits are BRAND NEW. They are perfect for home-schooling, tutoring, after school enrichment, or replacing well-loved (worn) copies. (Because when you have something that works, you stick with it).

I have listed the McGraw Hill price for new and then the asking price. I am able to ship media mail in the US. Plan to budget about $15-25 dollars per kit to ship, but will only charge you what it costs.

First come, first serve on these treasures!

Curriculum

Current McGaw Hill Price

Selling Price

Corrective Reading Decoding B1 Student Textbook, 2008

(7 books)

$42.72 each

$60 for all 7 books

Corrective Reading Decoding B2 Student Textbook, 2008

(10 books)

$43.11 each

$45 for 5 books

($90 for all 10)

Corrective Reading Decoding C Student Textbook, 2008

(15 books)

$59.10 each

$50 for 5 books

($150 for 15)

Corrective Reading Decoding C Student Workbook, 2008

(11 workbooks)

$22.20 each

$55 for all 11 workbooks

Corrective Reading: Comprehension C, 2008 (Complete teacher kit)

$414.81

$100

RMSE Grade 2 Reading Strand, 2008 (Complete teacher kit)

(I have two kits available!)

$565.35

$200

RMSE Grade 1 Language Arts Teacher Kit

(I have three kits available!) (It seems to be a combo of L4T and Reasoning and Writing.)

$447.63

$100

RMSE Grade 2 Language Arts Teacher Kit

$301.41