di: Video keynote

Bryan Wickman bwickman at nifdi.org
Wed Jul 29 09:44:05 PDT 2020

Listmates,

Earlier this week NIFDI broadcast what would have been long time DI proponent Bill Sower’s National DI Conference opening keynote.

To view the 75 minute presentation go to https://youtu.be/OQ4KRrSgqaw

As it says below in my signature, this is a very compelling presentation. Bill clearly articulates a long history of systemic inattention and perhaps at times active obstruction to educating minorities, and solutions to this problem.

I urge each of you to watch this video, and let others know about it. Please help get the word out and post the link to appropriate forums.

Bryan

Bryan Wickman

Outreach Coordinator

541.556.3068 (cell)

New Resource!

View the recently released video presentation of educator Bill Sower’s keynote, Reason to Hope, Direct Instruction and the Future of our Fragile World. This very compelling presentation traces the history of policies that have directly or indirectly contributed to the continuing plight of undereducated students and provides viewers with a framework on how we can give students the education they truly deserve.

To view the 75 minute presentation go to https://youtu.be/OQ4KRrSgqaw