di: Fwd: DI and multi-sensory methods?

DIANE M GRABOWSKI dianemgrab at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:14:27 PDT 2018

Dear Listmates,

Still wondering if there are any *new* developments since this last thread
on multi-sensory methods? Is there currently any published evidence that
the O-G programs are effective? There are a number of private schools here
in PA that advertise O-G programs as an integral part of their curriculum
for students with language and learning differences.

Thanks for your feedback!

Best,
Diane in PA