di: RPM

Jeff Galfond j.d.galfond at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:56:02 PDT 2018

I think you should consider reading Soma's book (
https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Autism-through-Prompting-Method/dp/1432729284/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1537231858&sr=8-5&keywords=soma+rpm).
It really clarifies the approach and challenges some of the assumptions I
had about autism.  I would not believe that RPM works if I had not seen it
work first hand.

The original purpose of my email was to see if any other people on here had
also had success using RPM.   Is there anyone else?