di: Free to someone who will use it - The Solution Book, by Randall Sprick

Brainsarefun - Rory rory at brainsarefun.com
Mon Dec 10 11:02:50 PST 2018

Hello Joe - You have a treasure on your hands. I have chosen to keep my
last-remaining copy because it's filled with so many great ideas. You may
be interested in this short article I wrote about *Randy
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vh6fLaAKCZJrAm9Qa7snAWguQK3uDQ8oqYnc6LRQz4s/edit>*
 I think he's The Man when it comes to positive discipline.

--
Thanks,

Rory
Rory Donaldson, success with reading, math and study-skills teacher
Brainsarefun.com <http://brainsarefun.com/>
Denver, Colorado USA and around the globe.
*rory at brainsarefun.com* <rory at brainsarefun.com>
860-304-3178