[Cas-allemps] Shared Services Update

CAS-Shared Services cassharedservices at uoregon.edu
Thu May 19 16:57:02 PDT 2022

Good afternoon,

We aren’t sending a newsletter this week since we don’t have any big updates. Instead, we would like to reiterate a few things and give some small updates:

  *   The Senior Director(s) for the Academic Support Units priority deadline has passed, and the search committee is reviewing applications this week.

  *   Position descriptions for the rest of the 13 leadership hires are in process. The Associate Directors for the ASUs (eight positions), the Associate Director for HR in the CASBO (one position), as well as the Associate Director of Financial Operations in the CASBO are under review in HR.

  *   Faculty: A reminder that Dean Bruce Blonigen will hold office hours on the transition to the new administrative structure. Please see the email sent May 16 for details.

Thank you for your time,
Change Management Subcommittee