[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: School of Global Studies

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 17 11:28:01 PST 2020

Dear CAS Colleagues,

Over the years, there have been many discussions about how we might best combine our strengths in languages, area studies and global studies to distinguish ourselves as a regional and even national center for global research and teaching. CAS leadership and the Provost are committed to moving this idea forward as an institutional priority, and we invite your input for a proposed School of Global Studies. Please check out our blog post to learn about the progress made thus far and mark your calendars for two upcoming town halls on this topic<https://cas.uoregon.edu/2020/02/school-of-global-studies-we-want-your-input/>. I look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Bruce

Bruce Blonigen
Tykeson Dean