[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: Deans and Decisions

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Wed Feb 12 15:04:05 PST 2020

Dear CAS Colleagues,

The Institutional Hiring Plan process has been an occasion for consultative decision-making in the dean's office, and this has prompted our latest blog post that describes our approach to decision-making<https://cas.uoregon.edu/2020/02/deans-and-decisions/> in general, with our emphasis on consultation, data-informed analysis, and the determination of general principles of fairness.  As always, I invite your feedback and comments.

Best regards,

Bruce

Bruce Blonigen
College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Office
cas.uoregon.edu
541-346-3902