[Cas-allemps] Thinking about CAS: Welcome to Fall Term

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Mon Sep 30 15:50:51 PDT 2019

Dear CAS Colleagues,

As we welcome students to campus this week, I first want to thank our classified colleagues for all they do<https://cas.uoregon.edu/2019/09/11165/> to make our academic enterprise possible. Also, I invite you to read the latest installment on the Deans blog about the importance of Tykeson Hall.<https://cas.uoregon.edu/2019/09/the-importance-of-tykeson-hall/> Not only is Tykeson designed to help students embrace the possibilities of a liberal arts education and set a purposeful path towards meaningful career goals-delivering on the Tykeson mission will also be pivotal to the financial health of the university.

Also, please join me in welcoming our new CAS faculty<https://cas.uoregon.edu/newfaculty/>. We will begin profiling each of these new faculty members next week in the blog.

All the best for fall term!

Bruce

Bruce Blonigen