[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: Tykeson Hall and UO Authors, Book Talks

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Thu Sep 19 08:26:58 PDT 2019

Dear CAS Colleagues,

Welcome back to fall term! We are thrilled to celebrate the opening of Tykeson Hall and invite you to read the first in a series of blog posts<https://cas.uoregon.edu/2019/09/welcome-to-tykeson-hall/> about the importance of Tykeson Hall to our students, to the future of the UO, and to our liberal arts mission in CAS.

The blog also features an announcement about the new UO Authors, Book Talks pilot series<https://cas.uoregon.edu/2019/09/uo-authors-book-talks-series/>, featuring two CAS authors: Kristin Yarris of international studies and Kirby Brown of English.

All the best for the upcoming academic year.

Bruce​

Bruce Blonigen
Interim Tykeson Dean
College of Arts and Sciences