[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: Reaffirming Our Commitment to Our Community

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:47:36 PST 2018

Dear CAS Colleagues,

With election day upon us, and with many recent incidents underscoring the political divisiveness across our country, the CAS leadership team would like to take the opportunity to express our continued commitment to an inclusive community and civil discourse. Please see our latest post in the Thinking About CAS<http://cas.uoregon.edu/deans-blog> blog for this message.

In the blog, we also continue with our new practice of sharing a summary of the top items discussed in our weekly leadership meeting among CAS deans. And you’ll also find three more new faculty profiles: Annelise Heinz, History; Ben Hutchison, Psychology; and Kate Kelp-Stebbins, English/Comic Studies.

Warm regards,

Andrew

W. Andrew Marcus
Tykeson Dean of Arts and Sciences