[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: CAS leadership update, Dean's Fellows, and new faculty profiles

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 24 16:20:46 PDT 2018

Dear CAS Colleagues,

This week, in our Thinking About CAS blog<https://cas.uoregon.edu/category/deans-blog/>, we are publishing the first CAS Leadership Update; this post summarizes the issues that are top-of-mind for the Dean’s Office. We will publish such updates on a frequent basis to give you a sense of emerging priorities.

Also new on the blog, you’ll find a post about our 2018-19 Dean’s Fellows—Lara Bovilsky of English and Tyler Kendall of Linguistics—and learn about their responsibilities for the coming year. And we continue our series of new faculty profiles; the most recently posted include: Sarah DuBrow, Psychology; Joseph Dufek, Earth Sciences; Carolyn Fish, Geography; David Garcia, Biology; Devin Grammon, Romance Languages; and Daniel Grimes, Biology. The full roster of new 2018-19 faculty appears on the new faculty webpage<http://cas.uoregon.edu/newfaculty>.

All the best,

Andrew

W. Andrew Marcus
Tykeson Dean of Arts and Sciences