[Cas-allemps] 2018-2019 CAS Dean's Fellows

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 5 11:21:26 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Earlier in spring, we put out a call for nominees for the second year of our new CAS Dean's Fellows program. This program is intended to help cultivate leadership in our College and give our Dean's leadership team access to fresh and diverse perspectives on some of the university's most important issues and projects. We are excited to welcome our CAS Dean's Fellows for 2018-2019. Attached please find an announcement with more information.

Best regards,
Andrew

W. Andrew Marcus
Tykeson Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
University of Oregon
541-346-3902
http://cas.uoregon.edu/