[Cas-allemps] Reminder: CASIT Help Desk Closed for Cleaning Tomorrow – 6/22

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Thu Jun 21 15:35:52 PDT 2018

SENT ON BEHALF OF SAM CROW, CASIT

As a reminder, the CASIT Help Desk will be closed for cleaning tomorrow, June 22.

During this closure we will continue to provide phone coverage, but our response to incidents will be limited to emergencies only. Non-emergency requests will be addressed as soon as possible, starting the next business day. As usual, requests are prioritized by both urgency and order of submission.

If you have any questions, please submit a ticket via https://casit.uoregon.edu/request-intake-form, by email to casit at uoregon.edu<mailto:casit at uoregon.edu>, or by phone at 346-2388.

Thank you,

Sam

--

Sam Crow, Help Desk Manager, CASIT

College of Arts and Sciences IT Support Services University of Oregon

(541) 346-5970

casit.uoregon.edu