travelnews: Concur printing functionality and travel report processing time

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Aug 10 05:55:12 PDT 2022

Good Morning UO travelers and delegates -

Printing and Emailing:  Concur users have reported intermittent and inconsistent email and print functions with the new Concur user interface.  We have filed a ticket with Concur.  This seems to be a web cache issue for some.  If users get blank pages with the "Save to PDF" button, we recommend clearing browser cache to see if that helps.  The app looks for your default PDF viewer, and Firefox has been notorious for displaying blank pages.  Files viewed with Acrobat as the default viewer seem to have a better experience.  We will continue to follow up with Concur for resolution.

Expense report processing time:  We continue to work overtime processing a tsunami of travel reports that were posted to our queue during fiscal year end closing of the books last month.  We appreciate your patience and hope to be back to the normal 7-10 business days turn around within a few weeks.   We are receiving capable and much appreciated assistance from two of our campus travel processors - Theresa Hoffer from Knight Campus and Denise McKenney from College of Education.  You may receive review notes from them over the next few weeks regarding travel reports as we work to get caught up.

Kind regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01D8AC7C.A2E26DA0]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu>
541-346-3158 *** Travel Office/Concur Help Desk:   Phone:  6-3100 ***  Email:  travel at uoregon.edu<mailto:travel at uoregon.edu>

Concur Users: TripIt Pro is available FREE for all UO employees. Log into concur.uoregon.edu and go to App Center, TripIt and Connect.  Forward all reservations confirmations and itineraries to plans at tripit.com<mailto:plans at tripit.com> to experience stress free business and personal travel.

**  If your travel involves human subjects research, please do not disclose any information that is protected under UO Policy and other Regulations http://rcs.uoregon.edu/content/regulations-and-uo-policy