travelnews: Upcoming Travel/Concur Educational Opportunities

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Jul 24 09:57:37 PDT 2020

To UO Concur Delegates and Travel Administrators:

Monthly Concur Roundtable

The UO Travel Office hosts a monthly Concur Roundtable for Concur travel delegates on the last Wednesday of each month. It's an opportunity to meet your peers and share best practices, stay informed about changes and updates, and provide feedback related to Concur and UO travel.

Date: Next Wednesday, July 29, 2020  **  Time: 11:00 AM to Noon

Topic:  Concur:  User Groups, Profiles, Processor Program  * Concur is the foundation of the UO Managed Travel Program.  We will go through why the "building blocks" of the Concur profile are important for a successful Concur experience for your traveler, for you as their support delegate, and for meaningful Concur reporting.  Discussion points:

  *   What is a Concur User Group?  How do I create one and what are the benefits to me and my traveler?
  *   Concur Profile - Do your traveler's profiles look like Swiss cheese?
  *   Processor Program - How to earn greater autonomy and to reimburse your traveler's more quickly

Presenters: Laurie Jacoby and Brooke Millett-Montgomery, UO Travel Office

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://uoregon.zoom.us/j/93307047417?pwd=OEJoaUNnSlA0UVhXbWNDaHE1MXgyZz09

Meeting ID: 933 0704 7417
Passcode: 715523
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,93307047417# US (Tacoma)

***************************************************************************************************************************************

UO Travel Policy and Concur Overview      **  Thursday, September 17 - 8:30am - 3:00pm

Training will be offered by Teams remote access.  Please register on My Track:  https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2109<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2109__;!!C5qS4YX3!XSbei2xz8WAvOvHWtYI5QbATVTt_T0DS22Zy2cbK99FGC_wpJJCqoJOO8jgnqtY3Eb8$>    The Teams session link will be sent to registrants a few days prior to training.

This bi-monthly training is for new Travel Delegates, Delegates desiring a refresher, or Delegates in the Processor training queue.  If you are booking and processing travel reimbursements for UO business travel, please attend this important training to learn UO Travel Policy, IRS Accountable Plan guidelines and for an overview of the Concur Travel and Expense system.

 Areas of focus include:

*           IRS Accountable Plan

*           UO Travel Policy

*           Employee, Guest, Student and Volunteer travel expense reimbursement

*           BAO and Travel website overview

*           Online travel resources

*           Concur orientation for Request, Travel, and Expense orientation

[cid:image001.png at 01D63D98.6A8E43C0]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu>
541-346-3158
**  If your travel involves human subjects research, please do not disclose any information that is protected under UO Policy and other Regulations http://rcs.uoregon.edu/content/regulations-and-uo-policy

Travel Office/Concur Help Desk:     Phone:  6-3100 ***  Email:  travel at uoregon.edu<mailto:travel at uoregon.edu>