travelnews: Reminder: Lunchtime Travel Talk Monday ** Reviewing Travel Spend for your department, post fiscal year end

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Aug 9 16:00:46 PDT 2019

Lunchtime Travel Talk   **   Monday, August 12  **  11am - 12:30pm

Thompson University Center, Training Room, #305  ** Limited Space:  Register at  https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2699

This session is for travel Approvers, Budget Managers and Delegates who want to know how to use Concur reports to check department travel spend and trends.  What better time than at the close of Fiscal Year 19?

We will show you how easy it is to prepare your own Concur travel reports.  We will show Processor and Request audit rolls available to you outside the normal travel delegate function.  We will demonstrate how to build specialty queries to search your group travel data.

Come prepared with report questions and scenarios you would like to explore.

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu>
541-346-3158
**  If your travel involves human subjects research, please do not disclose any information that is protected under UO Policy and other Regulations http://rcs.uoregon.edu/content/regulations-and-uo-policy

Travel Office/Concur Help Desk:     Phone:  6-3100 ***  Email:  travel at uoregon.edu<mailto:travel at uoregon.edu>