travelnews: July Roundtable

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Jul 30 11:00:03 PDT 2019

Monthly Concur Travel and Expense Roundtable   **  Come meet your Concur Peer Group  **  Wednesday, July 31  **  11am- noon

Thompson University Center, BAO Conference Room, Room 201E  ** Drop In - no registration

The UO Travel Office will host a monthly Concur Roundtable for Concur travel delegates on the last Wednesday of each month.

July Topic:  "Adding Personal Travel  - Airfare Comparison Quotes:  When do I need one, how do I get one" - facilitator:  Brooke Millett-Montgomery

See upcoming topics at:  https://ba.uoregon.edu/content/travel-concur-training

If you can't make it in person, you can join by phone -
+19713230058<tel:+19713230058> (Dial-in Number)
Conference ID: 18002089