travelnews: Winners of Airbnb for Work credits from the recent UO presentation!

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Nov 9 17:14:07 PST 2018

Hello University of Oregon Travelers!

We want to thank you for attending the Airbnb for Work Travel Talk at the University of Oregon on October 30th.  It was great to meet all of you and answer your questions.

As a reminder, you can sign up for Airbnb for Work at http://www.airbnb.com/w/university-of-oregon/HW4iC47vakz5<https://app.grooveapp.com/url/tnnq8n44tjf2qvy6mm9lik/aHR0cDovL2FpcmJuYi5jb20vd29yaw%3D%3D> or link your uoregon.edu<https://app.grooveapp.com/url/tnnq8n44tjf2qvy6mm9lik/aHR0cDovL3VvcmVnb24uZWR1Lw%3D%3D> email to your current Airbnb account by following these instructions while logged in to your account:
1) Go to "Edit Profile"
2) Scroll down to "Work Travel" and add your university email and verify

Please find additional information about setup and booking here<https://app.grooveapp.com/url/tnnq8n44tjf2qvy6mm9lik/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYWlyYm5iLmNvbS9oZWxwL2FydGljbGUvOTI3L3doYXQtaXMtYWlyYm5iLWZvci13b3Jr>.

Congratulations to the five winners of the $50 Airbnb travel credit:

Shannon Rose
Teri Mellor
Angie Towle
Anna Wright
Kim Larson

Enjoy using the credit on a personal trip in the future!

We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!

All the best,

Your Airbnb for Work Team
Francis, Jake and Heather