travelnews: ConcurTips: Trip Library

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Jul 31 10:08:12 PDT 2018

Trip Library shows Past and Upcoming Trips. To access your Trip Library, select the “Travel” button from the top banner, click on “Trip Library.”

From the Trip Library, you may search by the name of your trip (if you assigned it at the time of booking), by booking dates, or travel dates. You also have the option to view any trips that were withdrawn (i.e. the trip was canceled or the booking process was not completed).

[cid:image001.png at 01D428A7.FA478E70]

As a delegate you need to be assigned the role of Travel Assistant/Arranger to see the Trip Library for the person for whom you are a delegate.

[cid:image002.png at 01D428A8.763D1B80]

Conference Hotel confirmations or other reservations booked outside of Concur can be emailed to Plans at Concur.com<mailto:Plans at Concur.com> to sync up in the traveler’ Trip Library.  If you are a delegate, be sure to enter your traveler’s uoregon.edu email address in the subject line so the reservation confirmation finds their profile.  (For successful transmission, check both traveler and delegate Concur profile settings to be sure you have “Email Verified” and be sure you are set up as the Travel Assistant/Arranger.)​

[cid:image003.png at 01D428B6.62A49860]

Reminder:  We are planning a Concur training for reports and data lookups to be scheduled in August.  Please email me any report or data-pull ideas you may require so that we can tailor the workshop to you.

Have a nice week,

Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office