travelnews: Concur and Travel trainings

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Jul 27 09:57:22 PDT 2018

**NEW **  Concur Report Training - Your feedback is requested!
We are working on a workshop outline for Concur Reporting  & Queries.   What information do you need to be able to pull from Concur?  Please provide feedback on reports you would like to run so we can incorporate your needs into this workshop.  As soon as we receive your feedback, we will get a class outline completed and scheduled on the August calendar.

August Concur Drop-In Work Sessions:  No registration required. Bring your questions and projects for assistance. We have laptops in our computer lab for your use.

Location:  Thompson University Center, 720 E 13th Ave, Employee Education Lab, Room 315

Wednesday, August 01, 2018

10a-11a

Friday, August 03, 2018

1p - 2pm

Monday, August 06, 2018

11am - noon

Wednesday, August 08, 2018

11am - noon

Thursday, August 16, 2018

2p-3p

Friday, August 17, 2018

1p- 2p

Monday, August 20, 2018

10a -11a

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

2p-3p

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

11a - noon

Thursday, August 30, 2018

2p-3p

Travel Policy and Concur Process:  This course is designed for those processing UO business travel reimbursements.  The course offers an overview of UO Travel Policy, IRS travel guidelines, and an orientation to the Concur Travel and Expense Tool.  Class is open for new travel delegates or for experienced travel coordinators/delegates who would like a refresher.
Wednesday, August 29, 2018  8:30am - 2:30pm

Location:  Thompson University Center, 720 E 13th Ave, Employee Education Lab, Room 315

Limited Space.  Please register on My Track:  https://uomytrack.pageuppeople.com/learning/2109

Thank you,

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon