travelnews: Concur Travel Launch Delayed

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Mar 27 16:43:39 PDT 2018

To UO Travel Coordinators.

We are working through some additional validation and testing steps and will be launching Concur for Travel very soon.  We will update you as soon as the software system is ready for UO use.

Concur is remains available for the following preparatory steps,

  1.  Help your travelers assign you as a delegate so you can prepare requests and expense reports for them.
  2.  Assign yourself as an arranger so you can book online for them.
  3.  Assign a request and expense approver for each traveler.
  4.  Help your travelers review their name in Concur to ensure it matches their Driver's license and passport, and encourage them to complete their profile information.
  5.  Set up a default index for each travelers expenses.
  6.  Join us at TUC for a drop in and we will walk you through these steps.
Procedures, video's and FAQs, are available on the Concur Project<https://ba.uoregon.edu/node/2372> page.

Can't find what you need ?  Give us a call or send us a note,

Laurie 6-3158 lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu>
Brooke 6-3445 bmillet at uoregon.edu<mailto:bmillet at uoregon.edu>
Brian 6-2387 bstrait at uoregon.edu<mailto:bstrait at uoregon.edu>