travelnews: ACTION: Concur Next Step - Role of Travel Arranger

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Mar 27 13:23:12 PDT 2018

We still have a couple of tests we need to run in order to turn on Concur for Travel.  We are very close!

Action Step:  With the launch of Concur Travel and Expense today, travel delegates/coordinators who will use the Concur booking tool on behalf of a traveler will assign themselves the role of Travel Arranger.

IMPORTANT:  As a Travel Arranger, you must have a valid phone number in your Concur profile.  Check to be sure by clicking on Profile, Profile Settings to add required information to your own personal profile.

Directions:

  *   Log into Concur.uoregon.edu and use your SSO (Single Sign On) UO credentials to log in.

  *   Click on Profile and "Acting as Others".  Select your traveler's name. (You will need to be set up as a delegate for a traveler in order to assign yourself as a Traveler Arranger for them.)

  *   Click Start Session.

  *   Click on the box "Acting as your Traveler" and click on Profile Settings for this person.

  *   In the menu on the left side under Travel Settings, click Assistants/Arrangers.

  *   Click Add an Assistant.  In the resulting window, type the name of the Travel Arranger.  Click on the desired name.

  *   Check the box "Is My Primary Assistant for Travel" (note that both boxes will be ticked).   Multiple people can be assigned to be a Travel Arranger (Can Book Travel) but only one will receive the Primary Assistant for Travel role.  The difference is that a Primary Assistant will receive the same confirmation emails as the traveler.
Stand by for more Concur updates today.

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon