travelnews: Information regarding archiving travel.uoregon.edu

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Aug 29 17:26:58 PDT 2017

Good Afternoon UO Travel Coordinators -

A year ago we successfully launched our the current Airfare Authorization platform on    forms.uoregon.edu.

The previous site is still live but is no longer being supported  travel.uoregon.edu.  Please let me know by August 31 if you are currently using the old site for any purpose.  Our IT staff plans to archive the site at that time since it is inactive.    Should you have a need to view any information contained on the site when it goes inactive after September 1, 2017, call or email the Travel Office.

The Unused Ticket Report will be transferred to the Travel webpage at that time.

Thank you,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office