travelnews: Moving/Relocation reimbursement WORKSHOP

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Nov 2 11:59:03 PST 2015

Dear Campus Travel Coordinators -

We still have some seats available at this week's Moving/Relocation reimbursement training workshop:

  Moving/Relocation Workshop  - Thursday, November 5 from 1:30p to 2:45p.  Location:  BAO Conference Room, Oregon Hall 135

This workshop is for travel coordinators who will be preparing moving reimbursements for new employees.  We will discuss House Hunting, Moving and Temporary Living reimbursement.  We will review IRS, OUS and UO policy and limitations, discuss which reimbursement form is best and the appropriate account codes to use.  This is a great workshop for someone who will be tackling their first moving reimbursement or for the travel coordinator who is interested in a refresher.

Register on Making Tracks: https://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=195

**   Space is Limited.  Please Register Soon!

Thank you,

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon