travelnews: 2015 UO Travel Fair Survey

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 30 14:11:42 PDT 2015

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D11319.50B5D8E0]University of Oregon Travel Fair
Thank you for attending our event!  We had approximately 50 outside and campus vendors sharing information about travel related products for both incoming guests and outbound travelers.  We offered seven informational breakout sessions and had about 300 campus attendees.  We appreciate everyone's participation!

Please take a moment to give us your thoughts about this year's travel fair - whether you attended or not.  Your feedback on this survey is very important to us as we plan future events.

2015 Travel Fair Survey<https://oregon.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_88IgDtYgoX2ezLD>

Have a nice weekend and a safe Halloween!

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon