travelnews: University of Oregon Travel Fair ** Attendee Registration **

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Sep 12 12:48:22 PDT 2014

To University of Oregon Travel Coordinators and University of Oregon Travelers:

Please plan to attend the University of Oregon Travel Fair, Tuesday, Oct. 14,  from 10:00am to 2:00pm in the EMU Ballroom.  This drop-in, trade show style affair is an opportunity for you to meet many of our campus travel providers, make contacts and attend educational breakout sessions.

Bringing a guest speaker to campus?  Arranging an upcoming conference?  Involved in a candidate search? Please stop in and meet our local travel service providers who can help make your event, visit or other travel related event a great success.

Travel Coordinators:
Please pass this invitation to your department travelers!
**BE SURE TO BRING LOTS OF BUSINESS CARDS! **

This year we will be offering educational breakout sessions.  Click here to see our list of ideas and offer feedback on topics you would consider attending:

https://oregon.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_a9SsGYitoe9vjU1

For more information please see our Travel Fair webpage:  http://ba.uoregon.edu/staff/university-of-oregon-travel-fair     Questions?  Call Laurie 6-3158 or Conny 6-0812.

See you there,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC