travelnews: Announcing UO Hotel Pricing Partners Program!

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 10 14:44:03 PDT 2014

Our UO Hotel Pricing Partner agreements have been updated!

Area hotels are partnering with the UO to offer special rates for UO business travel with at least one rate within the allowed low city per diem allowance of $118 per night.  Many hotels offer even better prices.

You will find information on our hotel pricing partner program posted on the BAO Travel website under "Lodging". http://ba.uoregon.edu/staff/travel-reimbursement#Lodging   I have attached the spreadsheet to this email which shows a side by side comparison of rates, dates, and hotel amenities.  Please be aware there are a number of blackout dates for which the UO rate may not be available.   Be sure to review the spreadsheet for these limitations.

Price agreements establish discount pricing for UO business travel and streamline the contracting process.   To use a hotel within the Price Agreement program, a department may issue a Purchase Oregon (PO) including the reservation details and reference the hotel's UO Price Agreement.  No additional contract documents are needed for the reservation.  For reservations you may book with the hotels directly or our contract travel agencies can book these for you.

Please call the travel office with any questions.

Laurie                                                        Conny                                        Amy
6-3158                                                       6-0812                                       6-3445