travelnews: Online Airfare Authorizations

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 17 14:29:40 PST 2014

Good Afternoon -

You may be received an unusual response when attempting to complete an online airfare authorization for purchase of an airline ticket  from one of our contract travel agencies.  Apparently the security certificate inadvertently expired, which prompts a warning screen when you go to the site.

We apologize for the inconvenience,  however the program is housed on our UO server and we are assured by our IT department that it is still perfectly safe to use.  The security certification should be back in effect within a day or so.  You can continue to process airline transactions with confidence through the authorization site: https://travel.uoregon.edu/

Let the travel office know if you have any questions,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC                                       Amy Grainger
6-3158                                                                                                   6-3445