travelnews: February Travel Information Workshops

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Jan 30 15:13:34 PST 2014

*         Travel Training

o   Travel Policy -  Thurs. Feb. 6 from 1:30pm to 5pm and

o   Travel Forms - Fri. Feb. 7 from 1:30pm to 5pm:  Travel training for new travel coordinators for preparing travel reimbursements using the Duckweb travel reimbursement form.  The Travel policy class can also be attended as a refresher for experienced travel coordinators. Seating limited to 12.

*         Location:  BAO Conference Room, Oregon Hall 135.  Register on Making Tracks: http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/

*         NEW!!  Online Airfare Authorization - Mon. Feb. 10 from 1:30-2:30p:    This class is how to use the online airfare authorization form to purchase UO business travel from our contract travel agencies.  If you need a refresher or you are a new travel coordinator, please join us!

Prerequisite - view the 20 minute online training video:  https://travel.uoregon.edu/training.  Seating limited to 12.

*         Location:  BAO Conference Room, Oregon Hall 135.  Register on Making Tracks: http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/

*         Lunch Time Travel Talk - Wed. Feb 12  from 12:30pm to 1:30pm.

o   Travel and Travel Reimbursements for Classified Employees.  Please join us as we bring together representatives from Human Resources and Payroll to discuss this important topic and answer your questions about compensation and reimbursing your classified staff.  Seating limited to 18.

*         Location:  BAO Conference Room, Oregon Hall 135.  Register on Making Tracks: http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/

Please let the Travel Office know if you have any questions,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon