travelnews: New Employee Moving Expense Workshop

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Aug 26 12:08:50 PDT 2013

Good Afternoon Travel Coordinators -

We have a few seats left for our New Employee Moving Expense workshop this Thursday, Aug. 29, 1:30pm - 3:30pm.  Please join us in the BAO Conference Room -  135 Oregon Hall, to review how to process a new employee relocation reimbursement.

We will discuss new communication tools we've developed, moving policy, which form to use and how to fill it out, relocation account codes, etc.

Go to Making Tracks for self registration:  http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/  (course search keyword:  Moving)

Thank you,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager