travelnews: Brown Travel Bag Series - Thursday, Sept.19 at 11:00 am "The Science of Airfares"

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Aug 26 09:38:35 PDT 2013

Good Morning Campus Travel Coordinators -

Did you ever wonder why airfares seem to change by the minute (or second!)?  Or why you paid $500 for a flight and the guy sitting next to you paid $300?  Have you asked yourself "How can I get the cheapest airfare"?

Jerry Underwood, Director of Corporate Accounts from Peak Travel will answer these and many other questions when he presents "The Science Of Airfares" at our next Brown Travel Bag presentation.

*        Location:  EMU, Walnut Room

*        Time:  11:00 a.m. to noon

*        Bring your lunch if you choose

Space is very limited  - please be one of the first 50 people to RSVP to Laurie  email:  lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu> or call:  6-3158.

We will maintain a waitlist so please let us know several days prior if you cannot attend so we can fill your space.

See you there!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office