travelnews: Travel Office Reconfiguration today - Monday, June 10

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Jun 10 08:29:54 PDT 2013

Good Morning -

The Travel Office area of Oregon Hall is being physically reconfigured today and due to the construction, we will be working from the BAO Small Conference Room.

You can reach us by email.

Our phone service is limited.  If you would like to speak with us, please leave a message on our voice mail - we will call you back soon.

The construction should be finished by the end of the day and communication with us should be fully functional tomorrow.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon