payroll: URGENT NOTICE - Time Entry CLOSED

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 24 13:06:55 PDT 2023

URGENT NOTICE

Time Entry has been closed due to an error that caused over 4000 timesheets to be blanked out. The Payroll Office is in the process of recreating the timesheets, but they will return to their unentered state. We will let you know when Time Entry has been reopened for March and you will need to reenter all hours for March Payroll. If you use UKG and upload hours via AppWorx, you will need to run your uploads for March Payroll again.

We will keep the time entry window open all weekend and through Monday, March 27 at 5pm. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your assistance in getting everyone paid.

If you have any questions please reach out to Ben Kane, Director of Payroll Services, bkane at uoregon.edu<mailto:bkane at uoregon.edu>, 541-346-1084.

Thank you,
The Payroll Office