payroll: Payroll Termination Reminder

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Sep 23 12:15:18 PDT 2019

Please notify our office immediately if you become aware of employees who are terminating their appointments or going on leave without pay before September 30th, 2019.  This includes salaried employees who have insufficient paid leave hours to cover time off.  Our office would like to work with you in adjusting the employee's September pay to prevent an overpayment.  You may email (payroll at uoregon.edu<mailto:payroll at uoregon.edu>) or fax (6-1109) a copy of the termination PRF to the Payroll Office while the original document is in route.  Your prompt notification will prevent financial hardship for the employee.
You may contact the following payroll staff:

*         For Faculty & OA pay, Chad, 6-1106, or Cindy, 6-1132

*         For Classified pay, Mindy, 6-2960

*         For GE pay, Keri, kbartow1 at uoregon.edu<mailto:kbartow1 at uoregon.edu>

Thank you,
The Payroll Office