payroll: Direct Deposit Authorization Form

BAO Payroll Office News payroll at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Oct 8 15:32:50 PDT 2013

For any employee, faculty, staff or student, who completes a hard copy Direct Deposit Authorization form with you, please review the form with your employee prior to submission to the Business Affairs Office. The Payroll Office has recently received a number of incomplete forms including old, invalid versions, missing account information, unchecked security questions and failure to include a voided check or other verification of account and routing number. These incomplete forms and forms missing a voided check or other verification will not be processed.

The Payroll Office does notify employees if we are unable to process a direct deposit form for any reason, however we are struggling to contact all employees in a timely manner due to the overwhelming number. We greatly appreciate your assistance in reminding employees to fully complete the form and include a voided check or other verification of account and routing number.

Alternately, please encourage your employees to manage their direct deposit information through DuckWeb. The employee will get an error message if all mandatory information is not provided, and a voided check or other verification is not required if the employee signs up for direct deposit through DuckWeb.

Payroll Staff
Payroll Office
(541) 346-3151