[OLAC-credits] OLAC Annotator at ALA Midwinter

Kelley McGrath kelleym at uoregon.edu
Mon Jan 19 20:08:42 PST 2015

Hi Susan,

Thank you for working on the French credits. I am planning to post my slides after the presentation. They will probably go up on the ALA website. I just made a couple posts to the Bibframe list today that cover some of the same ground if you're interested.

http://listserv.loc.gov/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1501&L=bibframe&T=0&P=7131

My initial message for this one doesn't show up for some reason, but here is Karen Coyle's reply.

http://listserv.loc.gov/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1501&L=bibframe&D=0&T=0&P=7470

I would like to write a paper. If only I could find the time!

Best,

Kelley