[OLAC-credits] Publicizing the credit annotation project

Kelley McGrath kelleym at uoregon.edu
Sun Jan 12 11:38:50 PST 2014

Thus far, I have announced the credit annotation form on the following lists:

OLAC-L and the OLAC website
autocat
code4lib
FRBR-L
metadatalibrarians
ngc4lib
publib
RDA-L
videolib

It also appeared (way down near the bottom) in one of ALA's American Libraries Direct emails.

Laura suggested videolib and the VRT list. I did announce the project on videolib and also posted a link there more recently in response to what seemed to me to be a relevant question. I haven't posted on VRT--I didn't realize that they had a list--but that would be a good place to post. A couple other lists that I have thought of posting on, but have been holding off on, are AMIA-L and MLA-L (music library association). I also think there are some lists for librarians with various types of language expertise (some are listed here: http://www.ala.org/offices/iro/iroactivities/discussionlists) that would be good places to post if I could find someone on those lists to post for me.

Do any of you have other ideas of places to publicize the project?

Kelley