[OLAC-credits] Looking for ideas on where to look for more language help

Kelley McGrath kelleym at uoregon.edu
Wed Apr 9 21:14:44 PDT 2014

Thanks, Isabella! No worries--we all get busy and I've certainly dropped my share of balls (actually, we're currently involved in the middle of a rather-too-quickly-paced ILS migration at UO and I feel like I am dropping balls right and left these days). I appreciate all the contributions that you and the others have made.