di: Language for Writing
Jones, Chris
jonescd at longwood.edu
Thu Sep 3 12:09:34 PDT 2026
I might have one I’ll look
Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: di <di-bounces at lists.uoregon.edu> on behalf of Jessica Vreeland <jessica.l.vreeland at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 03 September 2026 15:06:29
To: di at lists.uoregon.edu <di at lists.uoregon.edu>
Subject: di: Language for Writing
CAUTION: This is an EXTERNAL email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Good afternoon,
I am currently looking to replace my Teacher Presentation Book A from Language for Writing. The spiral binding has completely come out and I have been unsuccessful in repairing it.
In looking online, used and new copies are running hundreds of dollars. I am seeing if anyone in this list might have a copy they aren't using and willing to sell me.
Please let me know if you can help me out! Than you!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.uoregon.edu/pipermail/di/attachments/20260903/94279c5b/attachment.htm>
More information about the di
mailing list