<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=Windows-1252">
</head>
<body>
<div style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" dir="ltr">
I might have one I’ll look</div>
<div id="ms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line" data-applydefaultfontstyles="true" dir="auto" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<div style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<br>
</div>
</div>
<div style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" id="ms-outlook-mobile-signature" dir="auto">
<span style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Get
</span><a href="https://aka.ms/o0ukef" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">Outlook for iOS</a></div>
<hr style="display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex="-1">
<div id="divRplyFwdMsg" dir="ltr"><font face="Calibri, sans-serif" style="font-size:11pt" color="#000000"><b>From:</b> di <di-bounces@lists.uoregon.edu> on behalf of Jessica Vreeland <jessica.l.vreeland@gmail.com><br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, 03 September 2026 15:06:29<br>
<b>To:</b> di@lists.uoregon.edu <di@lists.uoregon.edu><br>
<b>Subject:</b> di: Language for Writing</font>
<div> </div>
</div>
<div>
<p></p>
<div style="background-color:#FFEB9C; width:100%; border-style:solid; border-color:#9C6500; border-width:2pt; padding:2pt; font-size:14pt; line-height:16pt; font-family:'Calibri'; color:Black; text-align:left">
<span style="color:#9C6500">CAUTION: </span>This is an EXTERNAL email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.</div>
<br>
<p></p>
<div>
<div dir="ltr">Good afternoon,
<div>I am currently looking to replace my Teacher Presentation Book A from Language for Writing. The spiral binding has completely come out and I have been unsuccessful in repairing it.</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>In looking online, used and new copies are running hundreds of dollars. I am seeing if anyone in this list might have a copy they aren't using and willing to sell me.</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Please let me know if you can help me out! Than you!</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>