di: Enlisting help in the area of teaching

Ronda Wallace wallace.rondaopal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:15:31 PDT 2022

Dear Fellow DI Enthusiasts,

The  video attached is my first attempt at having my 9 year old grandson (named Owen)  teach his 7 year old brother.  Lawrence is working on Reading mastery 4. They managed to get through the lesson with no black eyes so I’m going to count it a success!!  😂

Normally I teach the lessons myself, but had a scheduling mishap with another child needing a lesson at the same time.

I still thoroughly enjoy teaching Reading Mastery and consider it the  best curriculum on the planet! I am so thankful to Zig  for his brilliance.

All the best to you and yours,

Ronda Wallace 🤩

P.S. The very best part was Owen asked if he could be Lawrence’s teacher again tomorrow!  (I said ‘yes’)