di: Tech Programs to Support Reading Mastery, Spelling Mastery, Corrective Reading, Corrective Math, Connecting Math Concepts

DIANE M GRABOWSKI dianemgrab at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:30:57 PDT 2022

Dear listmates,

My school principal informed us today that he has funding for technology programs that support any of our curriculum used with our Tier 3 students. The deadline is June 8th for ordering.

If anyone has any suggestions for anything “technology” that would support any of these programs, please let me know ASAP! If we don’t spend the money, we will lose the funds.

Reading Mastery
Spelling Mastery
Corrective Reading
Corrective Math